The Compensation Consultant is responsible for analyzing, developing, presenting, updating, and maintaining client compensation structures and programs; assisting clients with implementation and administration of
compensation programs; conducting wage and hour analyses; and providing compensation guidance and recommendations to clients based on compensation theory, market conditions, trends, and overall knowledge of compensation techniques, methodologies, and practices.
• Analyzes, designs, and administers employer compensation programs, including base pay and bonus/short-term incentives that align with client objectives for recruiting, retention, and employee engagement.
• Converses with clients to determine type, scope, and purpose of analyses.
• Evaluates and analyzes salary data for all job levels including nonexempt administrative, production, and technician, exempt professional and technical, middle management and senior management, and top executives.
• Designs and communicates pay structures, grades, compensation administration, and guidelines.
• Evaluates jobs and develops job descriptions and job architecture.
• Maintains compensation structures including collaborating with clients in the analysis and review of job classification and reclassification requests.
• Conducts compensation surveys, conducts research and analysis on market competitiveness, pay equity, and compensation trends.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Finance or related field is required.
• 5+ years of related compensation experience is required.
• Knowledge and ability to communicate with clients on compensation administration, structure development, wage and hour issues, FLSA compliance, etc.
• Proficiency in building Excel spreadsheets with formulas, and knowledge of other advanced Excel functions for compensation analysis is a plus.
• Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)
• Applicable Human Resources Certifications (SPHR/PHR, SHRM-SCP/CP)
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule: Full-Time
Interested candidates please submit your resume to Ben Perryman at email@example.com